Our Commitment to Customers During COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
As COVID-19 continues to evolve in North America, SHP Hydraulic Pump Service would like to provide reassurance that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and have deployed additional resources to ensure our customers’ and employees’ health is our highest priority, while we also strive to minimize disruption of our services.
COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols:
• Maintain a 2-meter distance from each other.
• No physical meetings or congregations.
• No physical interaction policy; forego handshakes and other greetings that require physical contact.
• Wash hands thoroughly every 60 minutes for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
• Increased cleaning and sanitization of hard surfaces after use; including desks, phones, doorknobs, counters, etc.
• Support flexible work and virtual meeting options for those employees who can work from home to avoid exposure.
• For our service or site-located employees where working from home is not an option, we are ensuring that these employees are self-monitoring and reporting to management daily on medical status and surveying for symptoms in addition to; practicing social distancing, washing hands regularly and keeping supervisors informed of any developments.
• We are currently not accessible to the general public and signage on entrances will direct how to contact us to continue servicing our customer needs and deliveries.
We remain focused in our dedication to serving you as we navigate these unique challenges.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-704-7302